Work in Supportive Living Program |
Monday , 12pm - 3pm
Tuesday - Thursday, 10am - 2pm
Saturday, 10am - 3pm
E ssential Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Evaluates skills and needs of each individual receiving services and makes recommendations to Program/Unit Manager
- Provide training for each individual in social, personal care, community awareness, daily living, money management and other areas based on the skills of each individual
- Assists in planning and implementing IHP/ISP with Program/Unit Manager and Interdisciplinary Team.
- Supervises individuals in maintenance and upkeep of apartments or home
- Submits reports as required by Program/Unit Manager
- Assists in review and implementation of DDD licensing standards
- Assists in setting up of appointments
- Provides necessary transportation
Ensure security and confidentiality of all assigned Alternatives, Inc. records
- Follow all policies and procedures relative to this position
- Ensures Alternatives, Inc.'s Person-Centered Philosophy
- Develops and implements individualized training program for each individual with Program/Unit Manager and IDT
- Assists in planning and implementing Individual Behavior Plans with Clinical Specialist, Program/ Unit Manager and IDT, when applicable
- Cooperate with Alternatives, Inc. and the N.J. Division of Developmental Disabilities in all inspections or investigations.
Alternatives, Inc. is a community-based; non-profit organization dedicated to assisting individuals with special needs reach their highest...