"Where Creating the Best Hope for a Healthier Future Begins"
Performs a variety of advanced and complex clerical tasks to support assigned area. Decisions could impact assigned area.
Additional Summary Specific to Job
Come join an exciting opportunity with our Finance Department at UTHealth.
- Billings and collections for approx. 120 sponsored project accounts. Includes invoicing, daily cash receipt to record payments, imaging files, processing collection letters and assisting Post Award Finance (PAF) with problem resolution.
- Work closely with PAF and departmental administrators on final billings and any other special requirements per contract.
- Responsible for reporting collection efforts on receivable aging for each billed project.
- Responsible for reconciliation of recognized revenue and collected revenue of all special and spin projects.
- Back up person for PAF Team sponsored project document imaging.
High school diploma or equivalent with a minimum of five years experience in responsible clerical and/or secretarial positions. Extensive knowledge of university policies and procedures.Knowledge of current financial and/or human resources systems. Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office.
PeopleSoft experience is a plus.
Able to multi task.
UT Health Science Center at Houston - 9 months ago