Maintain a constant focus on two things – exceeding customers’ expectations and ensuring safety in all tasks.
Provide timely, quality, front-line support and act as primary contact for field staff and end users.
Provide call-handling, incident management, and communication skills to accurately diagnose incident and determine necessary path for resolution.
Provide critical thinking skills to resolve incidents quickly and consistently.
Utilize active listening and documentation skills to capture all steps taken by field staff and end users during support interaction.
Demonstrate a good understanding of networks, telephony, cabling, and call center concepts.
Ability to manage difficult customer situations without missing any required troubleshooting steps.
Ability to work in fast-paced environment and quickly adapt to process changes.
Ability to multi-task.
Perform all other tasks as assigned.
- Associate Degree or better in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- 2 years or more experience with IP Telephony administration in or more of the following systems (AVAYA, Mitel, Cisco).
- 2 years or more experience in support desk environment.
- Experience with move/add/change service requests on IP telephone systems.
- Knowledgeable with network and telephony concepts (SIP, H.323, SCCP, DSL, ISDN, MPLS)
- Avaya, Mitel, and/or Cisco VOICE certifications preferred, but not required.
- Flexibility to work any shift on 24/7/365 support desk.
- Must demonstrate the highest standard of ethics and integrity.
- Experienced with Microsoft Office products.
- Experienced with command line interfaces.
- Strong customer/people relationship skills.
Staley Inc. - 18 months ago
When you choose a career with Staley, you make the decision to join a company that is grounded in integrity. Our people exemplify the...