Maintain a constant focus on two things – exceeding customers’ expectations and ensuring safety in all we do
- Provide timely, quality, front-line support and act as primary contact for field staff and end users.
- Perform Tier 1 troubleshooting and problem-solving.
- Provide call-handling, incident management, and communication skills to accurately diagnose incident and determine necessary path for resolution.
- Provide critical thinking skills to resolve incidents quickly and consistently.
- Utilize active listening and documentation skills to capture all steps taken by field staff and end users during support interaction.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of networks, telephony, cabling, and call center concepts.
- Ability to manage difficult customer situations without missing any required troubleshooting steps.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and quickly adapt to process changes.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Perform all other tasks as assigned.
- Call center experience strongly recommended.
- Associate Degree or better preferred.
- Networking certifications, such as, Network+, CCENT, CCNA preferred, but not required.
- Service Desk certifications, such as, HDI, ITIL, preferred, but not required.
- Other certifications, such as, A+, MCP, etc. will help in consideration.
- Flexibility to work any shift on 24/7/365 support desk.
- Must demonstrate the highest standard of ethics and integrity.
- Experienced with Microsoft Office products.
- Experienced with command line interfaces.
- Strong customer/people relationship skills.
Staley Inc. - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard -
When you choose a career with Staley, you make the decision to join a company that is grounded in integrity. Our people exemplify the...