Lead and support the Call Center Team.
· Responsible to support Service Team with daily challenges including provider calls.
· Perform Semi Annual Reviews/Feedback as needed for team associates.
· Proficient in Conflict Resolution and Mediation Skills.
· Keep attendance records and review time cards to submit to payroll.
· Share knowledge with the team.
· Complete set up for new associates (supplies, Sas70).
· Facilitate Team SQT’s.
· Provide 30/60/90 performance review for new associates.
· Follow-up with challenges from providers and groups.
· Ensure motivation and Incentive Programs for associates are being practiced.
· Determine and provide for the educational needs of the team associates, coordinating with Education and Quality Assurance.
· Maintain log for each team associate for KPI.
· Complete SOE’s weekly for assigned associates in call center.
· Develop measurement reports and implement new procedures.
· Provide verbal/written warnings when necessary.
· Schedule, project, and respond to staffing issues to maximize efficiency of team.
· Schedule team associates to cover CTC when assigned.
· Work with various teams (projects) as needed.
· Schedule time off/vacations, rotating Saturday schedules.
· Adhere to privacy and confidential and proprietary company policies and procedures (i.e. HIPAA).
· Participate in any/all training and educational activities necessary to fulfill at least the minimum requirements as specified within your departmental goals. This is in addition to, the completion of any activities necessary for the maintenance of professional affiliations or organizational requirements.
· Diligently maintain the cleanliness of all equipment, workstations and the overall facility on a daily basis.
· As required by changing business needs, complete additional responsibilities as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent is required.
Experience and Background:
· Minimum of one-year experience preferred.
· Office experience and keyboard skills preferred.
· Thorough knowledge of Order Entry preferred.
· Maintain high degree of confidentiality and professionalism
· Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with all levels of management, as well as outside individuals and groups
· Strong organizational skills
· Ability to prioritize detailed tasks with minimal input to accomplish daily and long-term goals.
· High level of attention to details
· Ability to work under stress with interruptions and deadlines
· Ability to think logically in following procedures and instructions
· Normal office environment
· Prolonged sitting, viewing of computer screens
· Enter and retrieve data from computer
Davis Vision Incorporated - 19 months ago