The primary purpose of the Warehouse Supervisor 3PL, role is to manage all aspects of the operation within the 3PL operation. Responsibilities include: pick, pack, and outbound shipping. Inventory control and cycle counting will also be a function of this position. Responsible for monitoring productivity, quality, and all performance standards including safety and attendance.
The position will be responsible for the training, coaching, and development of new and established team members. 3PL logistics interaction with LTL carriers and 3PL customers on a daily basis to develop, plan, and exceed customer metrics.
1. Operation: Pick, Pack, Manifest, Audit, LTL Shipments
2. Inbound Discrepancy reporting: Communication with Purchasing on all Inbound Discrepancies
Discrepancies include: Short date, Shortage, Overage, and Damage
3. AS400 - Implementation of the RF and associated metrics
4. Employee communication and coaching: Performs 1 on 1 communication to review metrics, attendance, and safety.
5. Operations Excellence: Increase productivity, streamline processes, and build sustainable growth within the 3PL operation.
**Core hours of this position are 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM. Workload will require flexibility with limited or (0) travel
Formal Education and/or Training:
4-Year Bachelor's Degree in BA or equivalent experience (6-8 years without a degree)
Years of Experience:
The position requires 0-2 years of experience, in a warehouse/distribution supervisory environment. 3PL/ Pharmaceutical experience is strongly desired. Internal candidates with proven experience in all areas of distribution (Pick Packing, Inventory, Receiving, QA, and Cage) center will be given priority consideration
MHE Certification preferred
Computer or Other Skills:
Knowledge in Microsoft Office, Outlook, and Turning Point System
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Demonstrates expertise and competence with all Inbound and Outbound DC processes.
- Able to manage work flow related to receiving, inventory, and shipping
- Position requires attention to detail
- Must be flexible and adaptable to leading with change
- Requires computer skills (Outlook, Word, Excel) preferred
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds, stand, bend, squat, lift and climb ladders.
- Reliable, self motivated and excellent attendance
- Ability to lead and inspire others.
- Willing to help other teams and learn new skill sets
- Team player with ability to stay on task with minimal supervision
Express Scripts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, disability or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class.
None of the questions in this application are intended to elicit information regarding any protected characteristics, nor imply any limitation, illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non-job-related information or protected characteristics.
Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation and, depending on position requirements, a Department of Defense background investigation. AA/EOE.
Express Scripts - 21 months ago
Express Scripts is a Fortune 25 company and is the largest pharmacy benefit manager in the U.S.