Ascena Retail Group, Inc. (NASDAQ - ASNA), is a leading national specialty retailer of apparel for women, tween girls and boys, operating through a family of wholly owned subsidiary brands: dressbarn, maurices, Justice, Lane Bryant and Catherines! The Company operates over 3,800 stores throughout the United States, Puerto Rico and Canada, with approximately $4 billion in revenue. Although each brand is truly unique, we all share a common goal— We make people feel good about themselves. By offering an engaging customer experience and the latest fashions at a great value, we help our customers look and feel their very best! At ascena, talented people are our greatest asset. In return for your talent and hard work, we offer career development, excellent benefits, a competitive compensation package and generous merchandise discounts across our brands.
What you'll do:
The Service Desk Supervisor ensures exceptional support and customer service to Ascena Retail Group corporate users, remote users, and stores by leading, motivating, coaching, and monitoring the performance of a team of Service Desk Analysts. The Service Desk Supervisor will have a strong passion for customer service and will ensure that culture is maintained within the team. The Service Desk Supervisor will ensure their team and shift is staffed and scheduled to provide adequate Analysts for quality service. The Supervisor is accountable for the daily administration of Service Desk operations thereby ensuring SLA’s and OLA’s are met or exceeded.
- Provide team mentoring on technical troubleshooting, process compliance, KPI compliance, customer service, and new technologies to members of the team.
- Manages team performance through the use of metrics, reports, surveys, and various data analyses. Tracks and communicates progress of team performance.
- Process Development, Audit, and Improvement
- Participates in projects as required, following a defined project methodology.
- Creates and maintains relationships with appropriate vendors.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Possesses minimum of 7 years’ experience in technology field with minimum of 2 years’ experience as a team lead or supervisor within an Enterprise level IT Service Desk
- Experience executing against established SLA’s and OLA’s at the Service Desk level
- Experience with Incident, Request, and Knowledge Management processes within the ITIL framework
- A strong dedication to quality customer service
- A strong understanding of Active Directory and Microsoft Office
- Experience working in a fast paced retail environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- ITIL certification
- Familiarity with Point-Of-Sale systems a plus
Ascena Retail Group, Inc. (NASDAQ - ASNA), is a leading national specialty retailer of apparel for women and tween girls, operating, through...