The Journey Begins with you.
There's quite a distance between wondering and knowing. And for patients waiting for answers to important health questions, it's a road they want to travel as quickly as possible.
At Quest Diagnostics Incorporated, we understand urgency. But more than speed, we focus our energies on accuracy. Currently, we seek a full time Logistics Supervisor to work evenings in Twinsburg, OH.
As a Logistics Supervisor, you will oversee day-to-day departmental functions. Demonstrates organizational commitment and promotes a positive image to employees.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Ability to read and write English
2. Oversee the day to day department
3. Responsible for scheduling and supervision of the logistics department
4. Ensures timely and accurate customer Service
5. Prioritizes logistics actives to meet deadlines
6. Conducts reoccurring training: (i.e. Safety, safe driver, etc.)
7. Accountable for hiring
8. Accountable for disciplinary actions and performance management
9. Adherence to department budget
10. Responsible for all functions of payroll
11. Maintains required records and documentation.
12. Reads, understands and complies with departmental policies, protocols and procedures: (i.e. Procedure Manuals, Safety Manual, Compliance Manual, Automobile policies and procedures) Employee Handbook, Quality Assurance Manual). a. Adheres to departmental and company code of grooming and dress code policies, appearing neat and clean at all times. b. Reports on time to work, following attendance guidelines.
13. Demonstrates organizational commitment.
14. Work with Microsoft Word and Excel
High school diploma
AA Degree preferred
3-6 years in logistics field Supervisory experience
1. Valid State drivers license with clean driving record.
2. Must be flexible and available based on staffing requirements; weekends holidays, on call and overtime.
3. Problem solving skills
4. Interpersonal skills, which include teamwork, adaptability and dependability.
5. Leadership, which includes supervision, motivation, decisiveness and work commitment.
Key Word Search: Supervisor, logistics, manager, service, courier, administrator, and boss.
How To Apply
Please Log In or Register to Upload a Resume and complete the online Application. Because of the large number of applicants to job openings, Quest Diagnostics will only contact candidates to be interviewed
Quest Diagnostics has many career opportunities for individuals whose talent, initiative and dedication will complement our belief that the patient comes first and that values do matter. We work to earn our customers’ trust every day by providing the highest quality products and services in a professional, accessible and informative way. Our workforce is diverse and talented and believes in our vision: "Dedicated people improving the health of patients through unsurpassed diagnostic insights."
[All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.]
Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Quest Diagnostics - 16 months ago
Quest Diagnostics is testing its ability to be the world's leading clinical lab. The company performs diagnostics on some 146 million...