This position is responsible for performing critical quality assurance activities to support the VZW quality program, field operations and vendor partners.
Activities include but are not limited to:
- Manage direct report team of STAT coordinators and QA Analysts focused on quality monitoring and analytics. Ensure smooth day to day operations in the data collection of real-time insights of key business and quality opportunities
- Develop and manage project plans, timelines and objectives. Ensures projects are conducted using quality principles and proper pre/post measurements methodologies. Measure and document effectiveness of new projects/process improvements. Resolve project issues and manage the jeopardy process
- Evaluate all monitoring data collected to provide an end to end analysis and make solid substantiated recommendations for improvement back to the business.
- Conduct weekly calibration sessions and project meetings with team to ensure alignment of quality scoring and project objectives.
Equal Employment Opportunity
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- 4+ years Customer Care experience
- 3+ years in a Quality Assurance Supervisory position
- 1+ data analysis experience and project management experience
- Strong superior planning, quantitative, technical, analytical skills, business background required
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint along with strong presentation skills at leadership levels.
- Conduct effective meetings and effective facilitation of quality programs.
- Ability to perform needs assessment, make recommendations and execute change
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with all levels of the organization.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access
- Working knowledge of Verizon Wireless Billing and Reference systems
We are an equal opportunity employer m/f/d/v.
Verizon Wireless - 17 months ago
At Verizon, our people are busy changing the world-tackling the toughest challenges in areas like Healthcare, Energy, Public Safety, and...