Surveillance Investigators |
About Us: Frasco, Inc. celebrated our 48th anniversary in 2012! Frasco provides unparalleled quality investigations throughout the entire United States. Our clients include insurance companies, professional corporations, municipalities, public agencies, and law firms. Services we provide include surveillance, statement & interviews, activities checks, background checks, and other investigative endeavors.
Job Description: Frasco Investigative Services, whose Corporate office is in Burbank, CA, is aggressively expanding. We are seeking an investigator to conduct Surveillance investigations in the Bay Area. Responsibilities include surveillance and activities checks. It is preferred that candidates be bi-lingual in Spanish and English, but it is not a requirement for hiring. Candidates must have good writing skills, attention to detail, a good driving record, excellent computer skills, work independently, and be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends.
Candidates must have:
- Exceptional writing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- 2 years experience in the Surveillance field
- Attention to detail
- Be able to meet established deadlines
- Ability to effectively communicate directly with our clients
- Bi-lingual in Spanish and English preferred
- A good driving record
- Computer literate
- 100/300 auto insurance with business use coverage
Frasco offers an excellent benefits package including:
- Paid Time Off
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Cafeteria Plan
- Investigators are reimbursed for their mileage and are paid for their travel-time to and from their assignments
- Pay is competitive and commensurate to experience
We are an industry leader and look forward to hearing from you. All replies will remain confidential.
Please submit your salary requirement with your resume.
Frasco Investigative Services
* CA License PI 6277 * AZ License 1003887 * NV License 1026 * MN License 972 *
* UT License P101535 * WI License 16499-062 * MA License P-1537 *
* TX License A14817 * CT License A-2494 * NH DA-762
Experienced Surveillance Investigator Requirements:
- Reliable vehicle.
- Experience in Surveillance & Activities Checks.
- Availability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends.
- Home computer or laptop with internet connection.
- Prepare and dictate reports and upload these reports by provided due dates.
- Valid drivers' license.
- 100/300 auto insurance with business use coverage.
- Excellent verbal & written skills mandatory.
- Bi-lingual in Spanish and English preferred.
- All candidates will be subject to a pre-employment background search, which includes DMV & Criminal checks.