Industry renowned survey firm seeks a Survey Cadd Operator for our Warren, New Jersey Branch Office.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Prepare ALTA/ACSM Land Title Surveys, Boundary & Topographic Surveys, As-built Surveys, Profiles
- Create surveys from field crew data collector files (points), field sketches, digital photographs and reference maps
- Generate surfaces using 3d polylines & points
- Coordinate project requirements with team members and provide assistance when necessary to complete required tasks.
Control Point Associates was founded in 1992 in response to a growing need for quality survey documents provided in a cost effective and time efficient manner. Over the years, Control Point has demonstrated its reputation as a leader in the surveying industry. Outside of our main headquarters and branch locations, we have our team of remote field crews strategically located throughout the Eastern United States ensuring accessibility and extensive market coverage. Creating strategic partnerships with key clientele allows Control Point the unique opportunity to offer a variety of land surveying and consulting services to meet the demands of the ever changing marketplace. Integrity, quality assurance, customer service and reliability are the benchmarks of Control Point's excellence which continue to enable our organization to successfully service our expanding client base and market diversity.
- Three years experience in AutoCAD LDD 2009/Civil 3D or equivalent CAD program.
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel
- Deed plotting experience a plus
- Knowledge of field, land survey operations, engineering and construction industry a plus
- Ability to meet project deadlines within given budget limits and time frames
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task assigned projects, and work with minimal supervision.
- Ability and focus on Quality Control/Quality Assurance
- Ability in understanding of survey calculations a plus
- Team Player
- Desire to succeed and excel in a fast-paced work environment
- Possess excellent organizational and communications skills
- Possess strong technical background
Control Point Associates, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants and employees for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.
Bohler Engineering - 10 months ago
Township of Warren, NJ
- 30+ days ago
BOHLER ENGINEERING has been providing quality services to clients for over 20 years. Our success is built on the development of key personne...