Currently NORC’s Health Care Research Department is looking for talented Survey Specialists to work on several very interesting, innovative, and multi-year health survey projects.
- Preparing materials and writing detailed training and reference documents
- Coordinating supervisor and interviewer training
- Serving as lead trainer
- Assist with questionnaire and sample design; systems design and implementation; and testing of survey instruments, field management and all ancillary systems
- Serve as the liaison between the functional groups of Survey Operations, Information Technology, the Field and/or Production Centers.
- Bachelors' degree in the social sciences or related field (Masters' degree preferred)
- Strong background in survey research
- Understanding of systems design and implementation
- Knowledge of data collection and data flow processes
- Experience in quantitative analysis using SAS and SPSS preferred
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
To review the benefits associated with this position, click here .
NORC at the University of Chicago is an independent research organization headquartered in downtown Chicago with additional offices on The University of Chicago's campus and in Washington, D.C. and Bethesda, Maryland. NORC also supports a nationwide field staff as well as international research operations. With clients throughout the world, NORC collaborates with government agencies, foundations, educational institutions, nonprofit organizations and businesses to provide the data and analysis that supports informed decision making in key areas including health, education, economics, crime, justice, energy, security, and the environment. NORC’s 70 years of leadership and experience in data collection, analysis, and dissemination—coupled with deep subject matter expertise—provides the foundation for effective solutions.
NORC is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer that values and actively seeks diversity in the workforce.
National Opinion Research Center (NORC) - 16 months ago