Auto req ID 9351BR
Job Title Switchboard Operator/Customer Service Advocate
Business Unit BrassCraft Mfg. Company
Job Posting Category Customer Support/Client Care
Country United States
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Provide customers with professional, efficient, and courteous service. Manages front office lobby that includes but is not limited to greeting visitors ensuring compliance with C-TPAT Security Requirements , handles incoming calls and perform general administrative duties as assigned.
- Provide all aspects of customer care to customers placing, receiving and routings volume of calls through switchboard. Supplies information to callers, relays message and announces visitors.
- Advocate for the customers’ needs balancing this with the company's best interests. Follows established receiving procedures for all packages arriving through front office.
- Provide information and resolve non-routine inquiries and complaints in a timely fashion within established guidelines that may include but is not limited to:
- Customer order status and delivery information
- May prepare customer quotations, memos, correspondence, reports, statistical data and other documents as assigned.
- Effectively acts as liaison between customers and various other departments as well as the rep agencies and sales managers, when necessary. Must be able to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Initiates and manages phone support with IS to resolve any technical issues to resolution.
- All other duties as required.
QUALIFICATIONS (EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE)
Associates Degree or High School diploma three years of relevant experience and/or business courses.
COMPETENCIES & SKILLS
Must be proficient with using Microsoft Word and Excel and possess excellent inter-personal skills combined with a friendly, courteous and positive attitude. Good telephone and written/oral communication skills combined with a high degree of professionalism.
Masco - 14 months ago
Masco's ideal customer is a home improvement junkie with a thing for cabinets -- and a hand-washing fetish. The company is a leading...