Switchboard Operator (Fill-in) - Substitute positions available for all shifts on an as needed basis. The Switchboard Operator reports to the Director of Security.
Education and Preferred Experience: One to two years clerical and switchboard experience preferred. Must have a pleasant demeanor and be able to greet campus guests in an effective way. Please submit your signed employment application along with resume to the Asbury University Human Resource office.
- Serve as primary receptionist and switchboard operator for the University campus.
- Receive and route calls and faxes from both inside and outside the campus.
- Greet and direct campus visitors.
- Maintain radio contact with security personnel on duty and provide assistance for security staff during routine rounds and emergencies.
- Provide additional support as necessary.
- Accept other duties as assigned
Posted: 07/16/2013 Deadline: until filled
Asbury University - 12 months ago