Install and configure application software, systems and networks to perform in the environment and conform to Mesa Air standards and policies. Monitor and act as a front line resource for the operation of computer hardware including network, desktop and laptops systems.
· Install the application software, and/or updates and fixes provided by the vendor.
· Install and configure systems and networks to perform in the environment and conform to Mesa Air standards and policies.
· Build, set up, and install computer hardware according to Mesa Air policies, procedures, and standards.
· Analyze the operation of the computer hardware (network, server or desktop/laptop) to determine the root cause of malfunctions. Implement repairs as necessary.
· Act as Level One in Help Desk Response, training new Users and providing User Accounts
· Work with System Administrator to help identify and analyze information security breaches; repair or remediate systems to stop the problem
· As instructed, revise the information technology department policies and procedures. Acquire outside services as needed
· Monitor availability and performance of applications and networks; adjust as necessary to maintain efficient processing for departments and users.
· Execute Backup Processes and Procedures
- One year working experience designing and building systems
- Two or Four year college degree in a computer field
- Experience working with work orders and trouble tickets in an automated helpdesk system
- Experience dealing with network and hardware equipment and service vendors.
- Experience troubleshooting the operation of server and desktop computers and documenting the problems.
Equivalent combination of education and demonstrated work experience and knowledge
Mesa Air Group, Inc. - 21 months ago
Mesa Air Group, Inc. (Mesa) is a holding company whose principal subsidiaries operate as regional air carriers providing scheduled passenger...