Directly responsible for providing hardware and software support to the end user.
Performs a diagnostic approach to issues raised by the end user, and uses a systematic problem solving process to resolve the issue in a timely manner.
Documents all issues and the work done to correct the issues.
- Articulate communicator with exceptional listening, writing and comprehension abilities.
- Knowledge of Windows XP Pro, Server 2003, W7, Server 2008, Exchange/Outlook and other COTS software.
- Knowledge of server level hardware, commercial networking hardware, desktop and laptop hardware.
- Problem solving skills and ability to follow a systematic process.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant applied systems administrative support experience in the areas listed above.
- Experience working independently with minimal direction.
The Bartech Group - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard
The Bartech Group is compelled to raise the bar when it comes to your staffing needs. One of the nation's largest minority-owned...