Job Description:Position Description:|
We are looking for a mid-level System Administrator that
is professional, team-oriented, self-motivated and
dynamic. The System Administrator will provide critical
system administration support to operate and maintain
current and future enterprise systems and related
create and present host LUNs.
- Experience with SAN storage management software to
and Windows servers.
- Experience creating zones on SAN switches.
- Experience working with multipath software on Red Hat
- Experience creating file systems on Red Hat or Windows
vendors implement RAID in their products.
- Familiarity with RAID technology and how storage
environments which transform big data sets and host
- Experience working in data warehouse system
large Oracle databases.
storage arrays; creating RAID arrays; and defining
- Defining and activating SAN zones to storage devices.
- Provisioning LUNs on either mid-range or enterprise
(ie., system, computer, electrical) or science (ie.,
- Possess a Bachelor's degree in a related engineering
computer, IT) field of study and have at least eight (8)
years of work experience
- Exhibit strong time and resource management skills.
- Exhibit strong problem solving-trouble shooting
TS/SCI with Polygraph is required.
National Security Partners
National Security Partners (NSP) was founded with the
merger of Point One LLC, Summit Solutions LLC, and LMN
Solutions, LLC to provide leading edge support to the US
National Security Community. NSP is comprised of highly
skilled and experienced strategic consulting experts,
program managers, senior engineers, intelligence
analysts, and information technology experts. Our
employees are the best in their fields, and they are
dedicated to delivering quality products on time. NSP
has a customer-centric philosophy. We form a close
partnership among our engineers, managers, and our
clients to ensure we build systems and strategies that
truly support your mission. NSP personnel are experts at
supporting the most technically demanding IC challenges
on time and within budget, while also exceeding customer
requirements and expectations. Our Mission is to
safeguard our nation by being highly ethical and skilled
strategic consultants and technical experts; we deliver
cost-effective solutions for our national security
customers’ hardest problems.
National Security Partners (NSP) is an Equal Opportunity
Employer EOE, M/F/D/V.
Req. Code : S: CD2569
Summit Solutions - 11 months ago