Will design, setup, and provide system administration for an enterprise MS Windows environment. As a System Administrator, this person will develop processes and procedures for administering and supporting operating systems and providing training and guidance for other administrators on the team. This person is responsible for all of the server based system administration responsibilities including design, build, harden, install, operate, and troubleshooting.
- Provide "hands on" support at the Falling Waters, WV location for changing of SAN drives in failure state, reseating drives in failure state, and power cycling individual servers or devices.
- Support Internet/Intranet/SharePoint Hosted Web Operations in a 7x24x365 environment.
- Interface with datacenter and Network Security Operations Center (NSOC) staff to provide clear understanding and availability of traffic routing and assist in trouble shooting and performance level of resource availability.
- Building and supporting MS Windows Server 2000, 2003, and 2008
- Building and supporting Linux and Unix operating systems with specific experience in Red Hat
- Experience and/or understanding of IIS6 or 7 administration
- Experience and/or understanding of .NET, Cold Fusion
- Rack mounting and cabling servers
- User Administration (Active Directory), DNS
- System performance and security monitoring
- Ensuring that systems are backed up and that specific data is backed up to high availability network attached storage
- Installing and configuration of management agents on servers including; OCS, McAfee, Patchlink, and Nagios)
- Complete and maintain a complete inventory of both physical and virtual devices in the operating environment
- Requesting and installing SSL Certificates
- Develop and maintain a library of processes and procedures for setting up, configuring, and administering the Enterprise SharePoint environment
- Producing and maintaining documentation of all servers and platform configurations for WebOps
- Other duties as assigned which may include: administering WebTrends, McAfee EPO Administration, coordinating off-site storage of backup media, training new staff members, managing content, setup and support live and pre-recorded webcasts, and configuring IIS.
- Core support hours are 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Overtime as required
- On Call Support 24x7x365
Crossroads Employment Services, LLC - 2 years ago