Fantastic opportunity for a technical System Analyst to join dynamic manufacturing firm that is a leader in their industry.
We are looking for junior to mid level candidates.
You will be responsible for assisting with the implementation and support of a enterprise manufacturing application. You will spend 20% of your time gathering requirements from the business, 40% on change management, 20% on support, and 20% on other project activities like training. You will doing SQL queries for reports and testing and Scripting for system configuration. The environment is AIX UNIX, Windows, MySQL, and some proprietary databases and technologies. Once the system is implemented, you will be responsible for system enhancements and upgrades.
Excellent opportunity to play a key role in a high profile project. This is a contract to hire position based in Norcross, Georgia. Excellent work environment and company culture.
* 1+ years as a technical System Analyst/Business Analyst (looking for junior to mid level candidates)
* Experience with enterprise manufacturing software (prefer Kiwiplan, IQMS, CyFrame, etc)
* 1+ years of SQL including queries and Scripting experience
* Experience with Scripting (prefer UNIX Shell Scripting)
* Strong change management experience
* Experience gathering documenting requirements
* Consultative personality and excellent communication skills
JobServe USA - 9 months ago