N-Tier Solutions Inc., an Information Technology Consulting Services, Direct-hire Placement and Professional Staffing Company. Founded and incorporated in 1999 in the state of North Carolina, our specialty is offering flexible staffing solutions in the areas of information technology to premier corporations, primarily Fortune 1000 companies.
Headquartered in Winston-Salem, NC with local and national clients, N-Tier Solutions Inc. is privately owned and operated with excellent references, proven methodologies and a track record of success, profitability and continued and impressive upward growth.
We recruit, hire and deploy highly skilled professionals for specific technical skills needed by our prestigious clients nationwide. We hire full-time Information Technology consultants and work closely with our many business partners; nothing is beyond us.
N-Tier Solutions is currently recruiting for our direct client, an international insurance company with offices in Greensboro, NC. Contract role.
- Design, administer, maintain and support the MS Windows enterprise server environment.
- Maintain USERID’s as well as perform necessary audits for SOX and Internal Audit standards.
- Responsible for installation of Windows server upgrades on production servers and distribution to remote servers
- RightFax experience with configuration, setup, and troubleshooting
- Experience with Lotus Notes
- Maintain Windows security.
- Perform capacity analysis and plan for future growth.
- Ensure proper backups of all servers.
- Restore files as needed.
- Evaluate new versions of server software and make recommendations regarding their usage.
- Serve as resource for projects related to Intel servers, for new applications to be installed and for security issues.
- Manage Windows server disk space.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software problems.
- Provide technical assistance (hardware and software).
- Provide customer support.
- Have a complete understanding of TCP/IP networks and their infrastructure.
- Have a base understanding of network routers, switches, and other infrastructure equipment.
- Thorough understanding of proactive monitoring tools and their use.
- Provide on-call duties as required.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 35lbs
- Other duties as assigned by manager.
- Ability to travel via airplane if needed
ZipRecruiter - 8 months ago
N-Tier Solutions Inc. is an Information Technology Consulting Services, Direct-hire Placement and Professional Staffing Company. Founded and...