The System Engineer is responsible for the implementation/installation of our client’s products at customer sites with a particular emphasis on VoIP-focused products.
- 4 years experience with VoIP related applications installations and deployment in Enterprise settings.
- Knowledge of leading VoIP systems including Cisco Call Manager and Avaya.
- Good understanding of Active Directory and hardening.
- SQL Database 2005/2008 backup, restore and maintenance.
- Ability to construct SQL Queries
- Experience with SSRS and SSIS reporting tools
- CCNA, CCNP, CCNP Voice
- Experience designing, developing, implementing and testing CTI driven Client / Server or Desktop solutions using structure development and programming techniques.
- TSAPI, Genesis, Call Path, CT-Connect or other CTI experience definitely a plus.
- Special consideration for MCSE or formal training with NORTEL, Aspect, Rockwell, or Lucent phone switches.
- Experience or background in programming, scripting languages as well as Oracle and SQL database experience is preferred.
- MCITP certification a plus
The Woods Group - 2 years ago
The Woods Group is an executive search firm, focusing on positions in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut, as well as nationwide.