System Integrator/CADD Operator Northern VA 5 years’ experience
Security Clearance requirement in advance of consideration:
Top Secret SCI with Full Scope Polygraph
Position specific requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited school in architectural engineering or other related technical field.
- Minimum of 5 years of demonstrated experience in the field.
- Experience in: Integration and use of architectural software, CADD, AutoCAD, CAFM; Archibus Integration and production of CADD system hardware (e.g., servers, plotters, printers, and backup archival systems.
- Experience in: Information systems, data management, and applications.
- Experience in: Managing projects.
- Excellent written, oral, and other communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple, demanding, and complex projects in a timely manner with accurate results.
- 3-5 years CAFM experience
- Proficiency or the ability to become proficient in ARCHIBUS software
- Candidate will be responsible for maintenance and accuracy of the ARCHIBUS system including facility as-built drawings and CAFM data
- Integrate infrastructure drawings into the ARCHIBUS database
- Candidate will work in conjunction with customer representatives during new construction, renovation and relocation projects to ensure the facility drawings and database are current and accurate
- Experience with AutoCAD
- Solid customer service experience
- Professional Project Manager Certificate preferred
- Highly motivated to continue to develop professional licenses, certification and expertise through formal training and on-the-job experience
- Manage the operation and production of the computer-aided drafting and design (CADD) and computer-aided facility management (CAFM) systems.
- Provide technical support to maintain systems; order supplies and upgrade system capabilities as necessary.
- Assist in the preparation of CADD drawings and concepts.
- Maintain hardcopy and softcopy CADD drawings and concepts.
- Maintain hardcopy and softcopy CADD files for all facilities.
- Create and maintain standards and processes for the CADD network.
- Train personnel in the operation of the CADD system.
- Operate and maintain large format copiers and plotters.
- Manage the space inventory management system database.
- Produce, review, and analyze facility data.
- Develop reports for senior managers integrating space occupancy with finance and real estate data.
- Perform space utilization and allocation forecasting.
- Provide technical oversight of facility projects.
- Inspect contractor work for compliance with contract drawings verify existing facilities for producing as-built drawings.
- Research drawing archives in support of new projects.
Interested candidates should apply on line. Please follow instructions below.
- Support project managers in discussion with A&E and construction contractors.
- Provide other project information as necessary .
Applicants must state in their applications whether they have current Security Clearance required. Applications without this information will not be considered.
Preference will be given to candidates living in the proximity of a proposed work location.
To apply, http://careers.louisberger.com/resume/curr_job_list.php , and apply by selecting the job(s) you are interested in, then clicking the link and following instructions.
Please have your resume ready to upload, formatted as a .doc, .rtf. or .pdf with your name and no other characters in the filename. Other formats will not upload correctly to the candidate database on www.louisberger.com .
Please include salary history/requirements when responding. The Louis Berger Group, Inc. offers a competitive compensation package.
The Louis Berger Group provides civil, structural, mechanical, electrical, and environmental engineering services for commercial and...