Abraxas Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of Cubic Corporation, is a trusted partner to the U.S. National Security community, supporting its worldwide mission with both service and technical related programs across a vast array of Intelligence Community (IC) organizations. Our staff brings fresh perspectives from engineering, academia, national security, and defense to collaborate on multifaceted problems. We transform commercial and intelligence challenges into operational success.
Abraxas has ongoing needs for System Integrators with a TS/SCI w/Poly to support an Intelligence Community (IC) customer. The successful candidates will have experience in systems integration support. Candidates will be required to undergo the full lifecycle for IT systems support. Candidates must be able to provide a total systems perspective including a technical understanding of relationships, dependencies and requirements for hardware and software components for a project. Candidates must be knowledgeable in computer systems and gather/identifying requirements, life-cycle support including maintenance, administration, and management. Candidates will draft and review program documentation and participate in program reviews. Candidates must be able to track project studies, plans, action items, take minutes, and manage the master schedule.
- Experience with Primavera Project Management Tool
- Demonstrated excellent communication Skills
- Strong analytic ability to evaluate programmatic data, resolves inconsistencies, and proposes solutions to programming/project issues
- Proven success with the Agency’s Project Management Framework (PMF)
- Demonstrated proficiency in oral and written communication for presentations at all levels
- A proven ability to work well under pressure in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, balancing multiple tasks, changing requirements and priorities, and short deadlines
- Strong commitment to customer service.
- Experience evaluating technical systems, providing recommendations, identifying problem areas and potential corrective actions.
- Strong interpersonal skills, team-oriented and customer focused
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Active TS/SCI with Polygraph is required
Location: Multiple Positions in Reston, Tysons, McLean areas
Abraxas Corporation - 9 months ago
Abraxas provides tailored design and testing services for Application Specific Integrated Circuits (ASICs): custom computer chips that...