Scope of Responsibilities/Expectations
The MLM system manager will communicate the program solution to the customer. The MLM run phase is complex and provides the on-going delivery component of the program. The run phase utilizes the various services and capabilities as the foundation of the delivery mechanism. Provides tailored technical customer operations support for large customer accounts. Develops strategies for implementing operational efficiencies by reviewing work flows, procedures, performance and contractual reports. Executes customer operations policies and procedures. Builds and maintains positive, effective, and mutually beneficial-working alliances with customers. Initiates problem solving action and follows through to resolution. Performs root-case analysis of problems to formulate and recommend improved alternative operations. Leads process improvement initiatives. Directs and coordinates the work activities of project staff. Conducts in-depth analysis employing both standard and new methods. Works with management to establish goals and objectives for developing innovative customer operational strategies. Work is evaluated upon completion to ensure objectives have been met. Determines and develops approach to solutions. Exercises judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Responsibilities include sales support for new and existing Motorola Solutions customers and the identification of potential future expansions of services within customer accounts. Models behavior that facilitates collaboration, consistency, and service best practices. Delivery and explanations of Managed Service Reports including SLA’s and other KPI’s with key customer contacts on a monthly basis
Bachelors Degree strongly preferred, degree in Engineering or IT related fields a significant plus.
A minimum of 10 + years of directly related customer operations experience
Experience with WLAN and IT networks in a retail experience
- Experience overseeing large complex systems with accountable results.
- Working knowledge of project and business management skills in terms of time lines, business goals, meeting agendas and customer commitments.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Position will require ongoing interface via meetings, conference calls, etc. with customers, sub contractors and other Motorola department representatives.
- Experience with managing multiple levels of customer organizations, multiple tiers of distribution and customer end users.
- Experience in developing and implementing customer training and contractor training.
- Experience in developing marketing strategies and techniques.