About Clearwater Analytics
Clearwater Analytics is a well-respected Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) provider of investment portfolio reporting and analytics. The company currently reports on over $900 billion in assets for over 2,500 institutional investors, including many Fortune 500 companies. Clearwater has offices in Boise, Idaho; New York City, New York; and Edinburgh, Scotland. Clients include Cisco Systems, Intuit, eBay, Facebook, Pandora, Hiscox, Oracle, Starbucks, Yahoo! and a number of major banks and investment managers.
Clearwater is looking for very talented individuals who thrive on solving problems and developing new skills. Clearwater offers a competitive compensation package, business casual workplace, beautiful surroundings and work-life balance.
System Operator Position
The team of System Operators within Clearwater Analytics has responsibility for monitoring and operating applications that are mission critical to the business. This position requires some technical experience as well as great communication, initiative and organization.
Desired (but not required):
- Superior trouble shooting and analytical skills in conjunction with a structured, systematic approach to problem solving
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Familiarity with common business software applications (email, spreadsheets, etc.)
- Comfortable working in a technical environment
- At least 1 year experience in a tech support center or similar position
- Applicants must be willing to work Monday-Friday 1:00 AM - 9:00 AM
o Issue Tracking
- Experience with various types of internal software systems such as:
o Source Code Repositories
o Continuous Integration/Build Servers
o Bulletin Boards/Forums
o Content Management
- SQL experience
- Unix command line utility experience
- Knowledge of networking concepts and technologies
Clearwater Analytics - 19 months ago