Qualcomm Corporate Engineering Services (QCES) is looking for individuals to take research and development projects to commercial products. We are looking for team players who will be part of a cross functional team consisting of various disciplines to bring cutting edge products to market.
The candidate will be involved in system integration and test which includes end to end protocol/functionality, performance/optimization testing and analysis . In this role, the candidate will closely work with the system engineers, SW/HW engineers and other members of the system integration and testing group.
Typical tasks comprise test case development, execution under a diverse collection of operational scenarios, data analysis, results' interpretation and reporting, competitive analysis, issue debugging, enhancement and automation of test procedures as well as analysis tools with an end goal of system level feature completeness, stability & optimization.
- 1-3 years of system test experience with a minimum of 1-2 years hands-on experience on client/server E2E testing.
- Hands-on test case design, test case generation, testing and troubleshooting experience is required.
- Experience in CDMA2000 (1x, EV-DO), UMTS (GSM, WCDMA) call processing & physical layer and understanding/experience in GPS navigation, E911 and LBS is required.
- Additional knowledge in test automation development and scripting is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience working with Qualcomm specific test equipment and tools, such as Panda, Koala, BOA, PLTS, Cube, QXDM, QCAT,QPST, ASIA, etc.
- Experience using commercial test equipment such as call boxes from Agilent (8960), Spirent, Aeroflex, Anritsu, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively apply your knowledge to day to day assignments in order to produce efficient and timely results.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills. The candidate will be required to write test plans, test specs, & reports as well as provide customer support as needed.
- Excellent team player and ability to work in a very dynamic and cross functional team environment such as software deployment, Systems, Product & Program Management, and provide support as required
Required: Bachelor's, Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science and/or Electrical Engineering
Preferred: Master's, Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science and/or Electrical Engineering
QUALCOMM Incorporated, incorporated in 1985, designs, manufactures and markets digital wireless telecommunications products and services...