- Document and execute proper process/procedures for adds, moves and changes in Active Directory and the Back Office apps for the Blackhawk workforce.
- Work with Storage, Network Engineering, DBAs and Security Operations teams to ensure best-of-class functionality of the Blackhawk Back Office systems.
- Collaborate with the Infrastructure Architecture team to document the as-built environment and recommend appropriate design changes on a quarterly basis.
- Make recommendations for process and performance improvement to the as-built environment.
- Participate in the Infrastructure Operations 24×7 on-call rotation.
- 4+ years of Windows system administration experience
- 2 to 3 years of Information Technology related experience
- 4+ years experience working as part of a Technical Engineering team in mid to large size companies. Previous experience working as part of a middleware and/or collaboration team is required.
- Must have solid Windows Server 2003/2008 background.
- Must possess an understanding of Microsoft Active Directory and other LDAP compliant directory services.
- Ability to solve problems quickly and automate processes.
- Excellent documentation skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; capable of writing proposals or papers, and acting as a vendor liaison.
- Previous experience with PCI, Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) and SAS70 compliance.
Blackhawk Network - 14 months ago