SADA Systems, Inc. is a global leader in cloud computing solutions and IT consulting. As a platform-neutral provider, SADA works closely with leaders in the cloud computing industry developing innovative business solutions and implementing cutting edge technologies.
Named amongst INC Magazine 5000 America’s fastest growing 5 years straight, and Ranked Top 20 in Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies, SADA’s innovation, partnerships and experience give you the opportunity to stay ahead of the technology curve. Located in the heart of NOHO arts district, we offer an exciting and challenging place to work!
Learn more about SADA Systems at www.sadasytems.com
We are looking for Administrators with Microsoft: Forefront Identity Manager experience.
The ideal candidate will be energetic, creative, enthusiastic, intelligent, analytical, and eager to take on responsibility and learn new skills. She/he will enjoy working in a fast paced and agile organization, and creating an exciting, fun, teamwork-oriented environment. We are looking for those who want to grow with SADA, and are in this for the long term.
Primary Duties include the following:
You Would Be Great For This Position If You Have:
- Helping organizations plan and cloud-based solutions.
- Helping organizations migrate to cloud-based solutions, including moving critical data, processes, and workflows.
- Work 2 - 4 projects at a time.
- Work with sales team members and clients to understand requirements and clarify conceptual needs for projects, both small and large.
- Assist in the development of detailed project specifications.
- Knowledge and proficiency in the following Microsoft server technologies:
- Forefront Identity Manager
- Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS)
- Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS) 2.0
- Exchange 2010, Exchange Server 2007, or Exchange Server 2003
- Lync Server 2010 or Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007
- Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 or Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007
- DNS and related technologies
- Windows PowerShell 2.0
- Microsoft Office 2010 and Microsoft Office 2007
- Windows Internet Explorer and other browser technologies
- Windows Update and Microsoft Update
- Windows Phone and mobility
- Positive attitude towards change and ability to adapt.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment and interact with all levels of management as well vendors and customers.
- Strong problem solving and Analytical/Reasoning skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Well-proven time management skills while remaining flexible in responding to changing company and/or client needs.
- 3-5 years experience working with cloud computing technology.
- LDAP and Active Directory expertise.
- Understanding of email systems, DNS, and Internet concepts.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
Why you'll love working at SADA:
Compensation: Commensurate with experience, highly competitive plus performance-based incentives.
- You'll work with a great group of people, one of the best in the business, in a highly collaborative, team and results oriented atmosphere
- You'll have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and extremely positive environment where there is always the opportunity to challenge your skills and really move the needle
- You’ll work with large, sophisticated, and progressive clients throughout North America
- You'll get awesome benefits that include competitive and attractive compensation, huge performance based bonuses, holidays, combined vacation and sick days, medical, dental, vision, life, short and long term disability insurance, 401K and more
- Ongoing training provided and plenty of opportunities to grow
- We have a ping pong table, big screens, frequent company lunches, video games, company social events and an espresso machine!
SADA Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you're ready to take your career to the next level, then SADA is the right place for YOU.
SADA Systems Inc. - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard