Central Research is a highly professional, team-oriented organization. We value commitment, openness to learning, diligence and self-motivation in prospective employees. Great opportunity to start work with a small business and grow with us! All applicants must be able to pass a background check, U.S. Government Security Clearance Investigation, and pre-employment drug test.
TO APPLY TO THIS JOB POSTING, PLEASE GO TO OUR WEBSITE
Position Title: Systems Analyst/Developer
Reports To: Information Technology Director
Purpose and Scope
The position requires a minimum of 5 years of technology experience with at least 3 years hands-on technical roles in the field and relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Ideal candidate will have a combination of great software development skills along with excellent analytical and design skills.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Strong database experience and ability of writing SQL DTS stored procedures, function and dynamic queries with complex joins using Microsoft SQL.
- Responsible for supporting and maintaining internal databases and applications.
- Responsible for monitoring, reviewing, analyzing and modifying systems including encoding, testing, debugging and installing to support application systems.
- Provide technical expertise and recommendations in assessing new IT software projects and initiatives to support and enhance our existing Microsoft based systems.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and identify modifications needed in existing applications to meet changing user requirements.
- Capable of developing/coding new functionality to existing applications
- Capable of designing and developing reports on Microsoft Reporting Services to analyze client data.
- Experience specifically in writing Web scrapers and parsers.
- Identify opportunities that can improve efficiency of business processes.
- Write technical procedures and documentation for the applications including operations, user guide, etc.
- Produce technical documentation for new and existing applications.
- Work independently and in collaboration with others to evaluate, manage, research, repair, maintain, design, and evolve the computer network.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Candidate must have a working knowledge of relational databases, web and client-server concepts, and be able to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Extensive knowledge of data processing, hardware platforms, and enterprise software applications.
- Good background in Data Base design in Microsoft SQL and Access.
- A solid understanding of web application development processes, from the layout/user interface to relational database structures.
- Background in ASP.NET, Visual Basic, T-SQL, Excel, Word, Outlook and HTML.
- Candidates should have proven .NET experience as well as a solid understanding of Object Oriented Design and Programming.
- Position requires working knowledge of web servers and experience designing and maintain CCG websites.
- Good working knowledge skills with Microsoft Office Products, Microsoft Visio, and Microsoft Project.
- Working knowledge of IIS and Crystal Reports is highly desirable.
- Experience in the development and implementation of standards, procedures and guidelines to support operational processes.
- Proven ability to be flexible and work hard, both independently and in a team environment, in a high pressure on-call environment with changing priorities.
- Excellent documentation, interpersonal and communication skills in both oral and written form are required to interface with other employees who are both technical and nontechnical.
- Candidate must be self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities.
- Strong organizational, analytical and troubleshooting skills with an emphasis on attention to details.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Four or more years’ experience in programming and application development
"A Service Connected Disabled Veteran Owned Business"
506 Enterprise Dr, Suite 200
Lowell, AR 72745
*Veterans Highly Encouraged to Apply*
Central Research is a drug-free workplace and equal opportunity/affirmative action employer
Central Research is a Center for Veterans Enterprise (CVE) certified, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB),...