Emerging Health Information Technology is a wholly owned subsidiary of Montefiore Medical Center. Emerging Health IT, a healthcare IT consulting and professional services company, is a dynamic organization that provides hospitals and medical centers with world-class healthcare information solutions. We provide an exciting, fast-paced environment in which dedication and innovation are rewarded and where individuals can make a difference in the lives of patients. Join us in our mission to improve the quality of healthcare through advanced IT solutions! Emerging Health IT is located in Yonkers, NY.
The Systems Engineer builds, supports, and monitors systems. The System Engineer is responsible for daily administration duties of systems including but not limited to account maintenance, performance management, error resolution, back-ups, and restores. The Systems Engineer provides outstanding client service and contributes to the organization’s mission of utilizing information technology to improve patient care.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- 24/7 Application support/troubleshooting & maintenance
- 24/7 SQL Server support/troubleshooting & maintenance
- SQL Server programming/optimization
- Production deployments
- Some QA execution
- Some vendor coordination
- Excellent customer service skills, sense of urgency and priority
- Excellent systems analysis, troubleshooting skills and critical thinking skills
- Strong proficiency in communicating with Business users, vendors, and technical staff is essential
- Minimum 5+ years experience testing and troubleshooting custom or vendor applications
- Strong experience as a SQL Server DBA
- Experience with data transformations and EDI
- Experience with hardware/server, application installation experience a plus, SQL Programming a plus
- Experience with a migration or large-scale implementation a plus.
- Experience with application software: Microsoft Excel, Word, Access, Visio
- Knowledge of Visual Basic .NET a plus.
Montefiore IT - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard