Our client, a 200+ bed hospital located in a beautiful beach resort community in the mid-Atlantic, is seeking to hire a Systems Analyst to their ambulatory team. In this role you will be responsible for deploying clinical and financial systems and ensure daily operations and support for clinical and financial users, adhering to project plans. In addition, you will be responsible for activities related to implementation/support of these systems, change management, report writing, security access, documentation and technical support.|
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Associates degree or equivalent work experience required. Recent college graduates with a Bachelors degree in Healthcare Information Technology will be considered.
• Two years of Information Technology experience within an ambulatory setting.
• Experience with EMR and/or Revenue Cycle software implementations (Athena and or NextGen preferred)
• Any experience with interface engines would be a plus
• A functional clinical or financial background in an ambulatory setting highly preferred.
EMRjobs.com - 18 months ago