GS5, LLC, a Northern Virginia based Limited Liability Company, provides a range of analytical, acquisition, and business management support services and products to Intelligence and Command and Control communities within the Department of Defense. Privately owned by the principle founders, the company leverages its domain expertise in intelligence analysis, program and business management methods and management tool development. GS5 provides a range of analytical, program and business management support services for the Joint Battle Command and Control and intelligence communities.
In 2008, GS5 was named Prime Contractor of the Year by the Small Business Administration, was also voted one of Virginia’s Top 100 Diversity Owned Small Businesses. In 2009 and 2010, GS5 was named to the Inc 500 list, as one of America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies and received honorable mention distinction on the Washingtonian Magazine’s Great Places to Work list.
GS5 is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Minimum Experience :
Job Duties :
- TS/SCI security clearance is required.
- BA or BS degree in CS preferred; MA or MS degree a plus.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with SQL server, Oracle, and MySQL is required.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with a scripting language, including Shell, Perl, and Python is required.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with the identity intelligence (I2) community is required.
- Experience with SQL is required.
- Experience with developing strategies and implementing recommendations for key stakeholders is required.
- Must possess ability to interface with staff from all levels.
- Must possess excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
Essential Duties of the Job :
- Support multiple responsibilities, including data modeling and perform data reporting, such as data mining across multiple enterprise data warehouses.
- Participate as part of an integrated team, including senior data analysts, application developers, and intelligence analysts.
- Manipulate technology that will primarily be in the Microsoft stack, including SQL Server 2008.
- Support client meetings and presentations and function as an integrated part of an analytical team and efficiently respond to requests for information (RFI).
- Develop and support an enterprise data warehouse, including the development of dashboards and advanced analytics using SQL server, SharePoint, MySQL, and other tools.
- Apply experience within the identity intelligence (I2) community.
Physical Demands and Work Environment :
- Ability to communicate task requirement information to client in a clear and concise manner.
- Must be able to sit and stand for prolonged periods of time, as well as lead and participate in meetings and working groups.
- Requires visual acuity to use a keyboard.
- Must be able to attend work each day, during scheduled hours, unless on travel or approved time off.
- Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face-to-face.
- While performing duties of job, employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hand to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear.
- Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- May be exposed to chemicals related to office equipment.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate (i.e. general office environment).
- 401 (K) w/ up to 4% Company Match
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Basic & Supplemental Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Annual Bonuses
- 10 Federal Paid Holidays
- Vacation & Sick Leave
- Wellness Plan
- Corporate-Sponsored Events