Our client is looking for a Business Systems Analyst/Organizational Change Management Analyst who is interested in a long-term contract. Must be able to work directly with TEKsystems on a W2 basis.
The Organizational Change Management Analyst performs interviews and researches business (and technical) needs to determine business requirements and processes, translates those requirements and processes into specifications for complex technical projects, and coordinates present and future education needs for the technical and user communities.
General Skill Requirements:
- Technical interviewing skills in an information system project environment
- Possess functional/process interviewing skills in the business environment
- Possess ability to facilitate groups through process design and requirements gathering sessions.
- Must have experience with:
- Adobe Captivate modules
- Microsoft Visio, Word, , PowerPoint Project and Excel
- Metastorm’s (now OpenText) ProVision, or equivalent business process management applications
- Must be able to work independently on assigned tasks and manage personal workload, while also working with other members of the project on shared tasks.
- Past experience or knowledge of the contract lifecycle process (contract templates, negotiation, development, execution and management) are a plus, but are not required.
- Demonstrated communication skills including facilitation, negotiation and conflict resolution
- Proven expertise modeling processes, developing of requirements, and verifying deliverables using industry-standard modeling languages and business process management tools (such as Metastorm’s ProVision)
- Proven training development and delivery skills
- Ability to carry out assigned tasks with a professional demeanor reflected in excellent written and oral communication skills, listening skills, patience, as well as demonstrated analytical reasoning and problem solving abilities.
- Ability to meet timelines, milestones, and provide timely (weekly) status updates.
- Ability to communicate technical information verbally and in writing to technical and non-technical users in meeting and training sessions. Writing skills, and the ability to present information in various forms such as textual, graphical and statistical, are required
- Demonstrated ability to understand and follow established processes and procedures including Change Management, Work Tracking, Property Tracking and Time Management. Knowledge of and skill in implementing change management methods is imperative.
- Ability to work well as a member of a project team of diverse expertise, as well as with a user community of even greater diversity and varying skill levels.
TEKsystems, a subsidiary of staffing giant Allegis, provides IT consulting and staffing services from locations in North America and Europe....