Job Title: Systems Analyst II - Information Services
Job ID: 33432
Business Unit: CIOIS
Full/Part Time: Full-Time (40 hours)
Bachelor's degree or equivalent in related field 3 years related experience.
To provide intermediate analysis and documentation of existing hospital and administrative procedures and recommend alternative procedures for improvement of workflow, either manual or automated, maximizing productivity and controlling costs.
From $59,200.00 To $61,209.00 Annually
- Experience performing each of the job responsibilities outlined in job posting in an associated industry or equivalent technical education
- Computer literacy in a Windows environment, McIntosh helpful
- Must possess a valid driver's license
- Understanding of electronics and the ability to read drawings and schematics.
- Ability to work independently.
- The ability to lift up to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Professional presentation and demeanor.
- Understanding of Cable Television Distribution systems and ability to troubleshoot and repair.
- Understanding of Network Security Camera systems and ability to install and troubleshoot and repair.
- Understanding of audio and video multimedia installations and ability to troubleshoot and repair.
- Understanding of digital signage systems and ability to troubleshoot and repair.
- Ability to document work done, draw schematic diagrams, etc.
- Must be available to be on call after hours and weekends one week per month.
This position is a Band Code: CS22
Information Services Video Operations is looking for an experienced audio/visual technician with excellent installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting skills. Applicant must be experienced and capable of the following skillsets:
5 Days, 40 hrs/week
- Mounts and installs audio/visual systems including cameras, Polycom video conferencing, audio conferencing, security cameras, television, projection systems, speakers, etc.
- Configures audio/visual systems and sub-systems
- Performs functions associated with the installation of audio/visual systems such as cable running, soldering and terminations
- Completes manual testing and troubleshooting of audio/visual systems
- Ensures that Standard Operating Procedures are followed during installation
- Keeps track of equipment inventory in Access databases
Basic Computer Skills - Windows, Office, ability to read schematic diagrams, soldering skills, troubleshooting to the electronic component level skills. Read schematic diagrams as well as wiring diagrams. Previous experience in audio visual wiring, installation, design, repair and maintenance.
AMX programming, CAD or equivalent ability to document schematic diagrams using PC based drawing program.
The University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston is an equal opportunity, affirmative action institution which proudly values diversity. Candidates of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
The University of Texas Medical Branch - 13 months ago