Reach Your Peak with ICMA-RC, a FINANCIAL SERVICES LEADER in public sector employee retirement products and services. Headquartered in Washington, DC, our Financial Services Corporation manages over $40 billion in retirement plan assets for more than one million participant accounts. We are constantly looking for ways to create new opportunities to serve our participants. We have an extraordinary talent base and invite you to consider joining our ICMA-RC Information Technology team.
The selected incumbent will perform analysis and design, develop and maintain software applications that support ICMA-RC's business processes. The incumbent will rely on experience in addition to instructions and pre-established guidelines to complete assigned functions and tasks; and implement application integration concepts.
Essential functions for this role include:
• Develop new applications/program designs and application enhancements in accordance with RC's SDLC process and standards, with emphasis on implementing application integration practices.
• Participate in all aspects of the development life cycle.
• Plan, prioritize and schedule concurrent projects.
• Responsible for requirements gathering and analysis for maintenance or routine enhancements.
• Research and analyze existing systems and program requirements, under periodic supervision.
• Design programs for projects or enhancements to existing programs.
• Communicate with management the status of development and maintenance assignments.
• Assist in the development and assessment of project estimates.
• Assist in the modification of company products and/or customer/internal systems to meet the needs of the client and/or end-user.
• Gather information from systems, analyzes program and time requirements, and prepare documentation to change existing programs.
• Resolve technical issues related to document generation.
• Maintain and expand document generation architecture.
• Execute Test Plans and Document SystemTesting.
• Other duties as assigned.
If you have the following credentials, we encourage you to apply:
• BA /BS Degree or equivalent related experience.
• 5-7 years of application analysis, design and software development in client/server environment.
• Knowledge of the following development tools and languages utilized by the Mainframe: COBOL, JCL, SCL, TSO, CICS.
• Familiarity with document composition and generation with preferred knowledge of Doc1 applications (i.e. Doc1 Designer) and experience in structured SDLC methodologies.
• Working knowledge of MS Office tools.
• Knowledge of source control management.
• Good Customer Service skills.
• Knowledge of financial services systems; with excellent hands on working knowledge of OmniPlus system strongly preferred.
For your well-being, we offer a solid compensation and benefits package that features a competitive salary, a straight-forward incentive plan that rewards results, and a 401(k) Plan.
For your career, we offer tuition reimbursement, professional development courses, seminars, career enrichment assignments, mentoring programs and a record of enterprise growth that creates continuing opportunities for career advancement.
Consider ICMA-RC, and respond in strictest confidence. ICMA-RC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values diversity in the workplace. Minorities and women are encouraged to apply. We look forward to hearing from you.
ICMA-RC - 24 months ago