• Do you enjoy problem solving and technology?
• Do you enjoy working with clients to ensure their implementations are successful?
• Are you detail oriented and organized?
If you answered YES to all of these questions, then keep reading!
Sunquest is a global market leader offering healthcare diagnostic IT solutions for today and tomorrow. This is an exciting time to be a part of the Solution Adoption Team! As an Associate Interface Consultant you will provide clients with guidance for interface implementation planning. You will have the opportunity to:
• Guide interfacing workflow and data format specifications with clients and third party vendors.
• Program, test and implement basic interfaces, including interface enhancements and fee for service projects.
• Plan, organize, and manage milestones of assigned projects with outside vendors, client resources, and internal departments to ensure on-time delivery
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Healthcare related degree or equivalent experience.
• Experience in Project Management, Technical Support, or Customer Service
• Experience delivering technical implementations
• Previous client support/service experience
• Experience with software programming including Mumps/Cache
• Experience in medical technology or healthcare related industry including HL-7
To jump start your career in the Healthcare IT industry, APPLY NOW!
Sunquest Information Systems - 2 years ago
Sunquest Information Systems keeps lab work from getting lost in the paperwork shuffle. Founded in 1979, the company provides LIS...