• Do you enjoy problem solving and technology?
• Do you enjoy working with clients to ensure their implementations are successful?
• Are you detail oriented and organized?
If you answered YES to all of these questions, then keep reading!
Sunquest is a global market leader offering healthcare diagnostic IT solutions for today and tomorrow. This is an exciting time to be a part of the Solution Adoption Team! As an Associate Interface Consultant you will provide clients with guidance for interface implementation planning. You will have the opportunity to:
• Guide interfacing workflow and data format specifications with clients and third party vendors.
• Program, test and implement basic interfaces, including interface enhancements and fee for service projects.
• Plan, organize, and manage milestones of assigned projects with outside vendors, client resources, and internal departments to ensure on-time delivery
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Healthcare related degree or equivalent experience.
• Experience in Project Management, Technical Support, or Customer Service
• Experience delivering technical implementations
• Previous client support/service experience
• Experience with software programming including Mumps/Cache
• Experience in medical technology or healthcare related industry including HL-7
To jump start your career in the Healthcare IT industry, APPLY NOW!
Sunquest Information Systems keeps lab work from getting lost in the paperwork shuffle. Founded in 1979, the company provides LIS...