The Systems Engineer position is a key technical role within the AGI Engineering Department. Initial assignment will be at our headquarters in Exton, PA. However, you must be open to travel and possible relocation for long-term temporary assignments.
We are looking for candidates with the following experience and skills:
- Developing product expertise in the STK family of products
- Programming user interfaces, automation scripts and integration code in support of customer applications
- Assisting existing customers with problem-solving techniques and best practices using STK
- Working on site with operational customers
- Delivering product training
- Working with existing and potential customers to formulate strategies for technical solutions
- Working with the AGI Sales, Marketing and Software Development teams on various projects
BS in an engineering or scientific discipline
Desirable background includes familiarity with one or more of the following areas: aerospace systems, orbital mechanics, space systems, satellite operations, mission planning or remote sensing (ISR).
Prior work experience in the aerospace industry is desirable, but outstanding candidates with no prior experience will also be considered.
Working knowledge or experience with STK is a big plus
Strong oral and written communication required
Demonstrated ability in technical problem solving
Programming experience in C, C++, C#, or Java preferred
Must be able to succeed while operating independent from daily supervisory input
Demonstrated leadership skills
Capable of multi-tasking to move multiple activities forward simultaneously
TS/SCI Clearances are desirable; if none, must be able to attain them
AGI offers competitive compensation, incentive, and benefits package including 401(k), profit sharing, and health/dental/vision, along with an award-winning work environment. We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
Analytical Graphics, Inc. (AGI) delivers software applications and development tools for timely and cost-effective development and...