Location: Fort Meade, MD
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Clearance Type: Secret or higher
OSS Division is responsible for providing support services associated with network and systems management and other related support services for DISA and DOD Military Services and Agencies, and other U.S. Government Departments and Agencies on a global basis. The DISN OSS is a collection of Commercial off the Shelf (COTS) applications that are integrated via both point-to-point integrations and web services integrations
- Act as a technical liaison to the NetOps PMO.
- Meet with vendors and provide recommendation to the government for technology insertion and product integration into the DISN OSS.
- Provide thought leadership, and technical architectures in support of the target DISA OSS architecture, supporting planned upgrades and enhancements to the DISN OSS architecture.
- Research and compile “Solution Description” (SD) packages. A Solution Description package will include detailed architectural design, resource estimates (i.e. costs, man-power and schedules)
- Provide engineering, architecture, and integration support to the Data Communications Network (DCN) related efforts. This effort shall include, but not be limited to; out of band network components, in-band components, and secure dial up components
- Assist in testing Information Assurance Vulnerability Management (IAVM) compliance requirements to ensure that security patches and IAVM responses do not break the DISN OSS and/or its applications.
- Translate customer business requirements into system and technical requirements and document these requirements within the RFW.
- Proactively participate in conducting market analysis, compilation of functional requirements, product evaluation, integration and testing in support of OSS systems for current and new requirements and technology. Recommend technical verbiage for budget submissions, UFR’s and other financial documents.
- Conduct independent vendor/technology review (i.e. new technology).
- Ensure that the DISN OSS Architecture is current and accurate. Further work will be needed to bring it from the current state to the target state.
Cambridge International Systems, Inc. is a leader in delivering C4ISR solutions that meet the most demanding requirements for communication,...