- Bachelors of Science degree within the following (or related) technical disciplines: Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Management Systems, Mathematics, Chemistry, or Physics.
- DAWIA Level II certification in Systems Planning, Research, Development and Engineering Systems Engineering (SPRDE-SE) , Information Technology (IT), Test and Evaluation (T&E)or possess an equivalent certification from private industry such as INCOSE CSEP or ITEA CTEP.
- Minimum of (2) years of technical experience.
- Experience working within the DoD acquisition community and/or military C4 systems is preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office productivity software, to include Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and SharePoint. Ability to become proficient in Microsoft Project and Visio.
- Reliable, punctual, trustworthy and exceptionally conscientious. Must be team oriented, and have the ability to positively interact with diverse groups of people to achieve common objectives.
- Strong interpersonal, oral/written communication and presentation skills.
- Highly refined organizational and administration skills.
Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced electronic engineering company that provides innovative products and services to government and private industry, as well as independent institutions. At the core of our capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multi-disciplinary backgrounds. This team is challenged daily to provide cutting edge technology solutions to our clients.
Primary Duties, Responsibilities, & Essential Job Functions:
- Provide systems engineering support to defense acquisition Integrated Product Teams.
- Develop and review programmatic/system documentation in support of technical reviews.
- Conduct research and development pursuant to planning, design, and execution of SE activities.
- Plan and conduct system and subsystem test and evaluation. Participate in HW and SW requirements analysis and integration.
- Participate in risk management activities for which include risk analysis, mitigation planning and implementation, risk tracking and document preparation.
- Support planning and implementing of Configuration Management (CM) activities during all life-cycle phases.
- Develop Clinger-Cohen Act compliance certification packages.
- Establish and maintain program Configuration Management by developing Engineering Change Proposals, conducting Engineering Review Boards and participating in Configuration Change Boards.
- Support Information Assurance (IA)-related activities, develop system IA Strategy and generate DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process documentation.
- Develop and maintain Information Support Plans.
- Analyze requirements and express them in the appropriate view. Develop Operational and Systems Engineering Architectural products in accordance with the United States Marine Corps Integrated Architecture Process and Viewpoint Guide. Develop all other viewpoints including All Viewpoints, Capability Viewpoints, Data and Information Viewpoints, Project Viewpoints, Services Viewpoints, Standards Viewpoints, and Systems Viewpoints.
- Participate in Integrated Product Teams.
- Identify Critical Program Information and develop Program Protection Plans.
- Develop/update the Security Classification Guide.
- Develop Spectrum Certification documentation including DD Form 1494.
- Develop and maintain System Design Specifications.
- Be fully conversant in MIL-STD-882. Prepare System Safety Case binders including Programmatic Environment, Safety and Occupational Health Evaluations, Hazard Assessment Logs, Risk Acceptance, Safety Releases and System Analysis Reports.
- Develop Systems Engineering Plans.
- Provide the full range of support for technical reviews including developing briefs and preparing supporting documentation. Reviews include the Systems Requirement Review, System Functional Review, Preliminary Design Review, Critical Design Review, Test Readiness Review, Production Readiness Review and Physical Configuration Review.
- Participate in all aspects of Test and Evaluation (T&E). Prepare all T&E documentation to include Test and Evaluation Master Plan, Test and Evaluation Strategy, Test Plans, Test Procedures, Test Reports, and other T&E-related items. Develop and maintain the Requirements Traceability Matrix.
- Develop Human Systems Integration Plan.
- Be fully versed in processes and techniques for Verification, Validation and Accreditation.
Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Scientific Research Corporation - 17 months ago
Scientific Research Corporation (SRC) doesn't limit its services to the laboratory. The government contractor provides a wide variety...