1. Provides technical direction for the development, engineering, interfacing,
integration, and testing of specific components of complex hardware/software
systems to include requirements elicitation, analysis and functional allocation,
conducting systems requirements reviews, developing concepts of operation and
interface standards, developing system architectures, and performing
technical/non-technical assessment and management as well as end-to-end flow
2. Implements comprehensive SOA solutions.
3. Implements operational view, technical standards view, and system and services
view for architectures using applicable DoDAF standards.
1. The SE-3 shall have at three (3) years of experience as a lead system engineer to
include experience in leading, managing, and collaborating with a broad range of
organizations and groups/teams needed to accomplish the system engineering
2. The Systems Engineer Level 3 shall have a minimum of twelve (12) years of
experience in one or more of the following: (Relevant degree and relevant
certification may be applied to this requirement only.)
a. System engineering of DoD command, control, communications and
intelligence (C3I) systems;
b. Analyzing needs, deriving system-level requirements, and contributing to
the design, development, implementation, and maintenance of computer
networks and systems; or
c. Microelectronics engineering, integrated circuit design and integrated
circuit reverse engineering skills.
RTGX, Inc. - 16 months ago