The purpose of this position is to evaluate, design and implement infrastructure related technology solutions for PRGX by performing the following duties:
• Proven systems administration and management experience with Microsoft server 2003 / 2008 / 2008 r2 including all day to day operations • Hands on systems administration and management experience with VMWARE ESX 3.x/4.x/5.x technologies supporting all day to day operations
• Should have a solid understanding of VMware’s interaction with Fibre Channel SAN solutions
• Responsible for delivery/provisioning of server systems including operating systems installation, configuration, and testing of server hardware, software, and system management systems
• Solid experience building out IBM, HP, and Cisco server hardware, integrating physical server hardware components, configuring out-of-band remote access, configuring local storage RAID arrays, and installing VMware and Windows based operating systems
• Ability to troubleshoot and resolve system hardware, software, networks and operating and system management issues and escalate vendors as needed
• Must support other information services staff in resolving technical support issues
• Should be able to communicate effectively with peers, management, and internal customers as needed
• Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills • Must document actions by completing change requests, incidents, forms, reports, logs and records and developing new documentation as needed
• Ability to work independently in a highly dynamic and fast-paced environment with minimal management supervision
• Must be focused on customer support needs and working with others to accomplish common PRGX goals
The Candidate Education & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; or 5 to 7 related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Ideal candidate will have more than 5+ years of experience as an MCSE or system architect
• Able to work in an office environment with minimal supervision.
This position will be competitively compensated with an hourly rate
Working Conditions The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to remain stationary; move; lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. The employee must regularly sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; communicate. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
The Company does not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment based upon race, color, national origin, genetic information, religious beliefs, gender, age, disability, U.S. veteran status, or any other protected classifications, activities, or conditions as required by federal, state and local laws.