Founded in 1969, Flextronics International Limited has
grown into a $30 billion business and become one of the
world’s leading Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS)
providers that offers complete design, engineering, and
manufacturing services to aerospace, automotive,
computing, consumer digital, industrial, infrastructure,
medical and mobile OEM customers. With a network of
facilities in 33 countries and an employee base of over
a 230,000 strong, Flextronics helps customers design,
build, ship, and service electronics products worldwide.
development and execution of validation testing
- The SE Project Engineer is responsible for planning,
activities for Consumer Electronics (CE) development
projects for OEM customers.
multiple internal engineering teams, Project
- Reporting to the SE Lead this person works with
Management and third parties to develop test plans
and setups, manage and execute testing, track and
demonstrated technical background in test
- This position requires a person with significant,
engineering of CE products. Exceptional hands on
skills are required across several technical
disciplines, as is an attention to detail and
and define associated equipment setups procedures.
- Develop system test plans from customer requirements
configuration and preparation of test systems and
- Support materials and equipment purchase,
the sourcing of third party resources.
third party test engineers to perform testing,
- Provide guidance and instruction to internal and
validate test procedures and results and to drive
determination of ‘root-cause’ for issues.
plans and report progress to Program Management.
- Manage and track testing progress for assigned test
party and customer interfaces.
- Provide test project documentation.
- Represent the test engineering to internal, third
REQUIRED (MUST-HAVE) QUALIFICATIONS:
Electrical Engineering, or systems design
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Sc/Eng.,
validation testing and certification of CE products
- 7 years industry experience, 3 years in system
and subsystems, including wireless devices.
electronics and embedded systems
- Hands on experience in testing and debugging
reports, test setups and fixtures
- Experience developing test plans, procedures and
their application to the design cycle of system
- Experience working with defect tracking systems and
ability to script in Linux or other embedded
- Familiar with running and using embedded systems;
investigating and solving systems bugs in hardware
- Knowledge of test automation methods and systems
- Naturally intuitive, capable and tenacious at
effectively and respectfully motivate team members
- Results oriented work ethic and the ability to
towards project outcomes.
- Excellent communications in oral and written English
- Experience working with database tools for test plan
product reliability and regulatory testing
- Experience developing test automation
- Experience in production test development
- Knowledge of relevant standards and methods for
Flextronics - 30+ days ago
Headquartered in Singapore (Singapore Reg. No. 199002645H), Flextronics is a leading Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) provider...