Engineering Technical Group
Responsible for implementing and maintaining the effectiveness of the quality system.
- Performs assignments of a very complicated or difficult nature requiring a high degree of technical competence.
- Plans, organizes and conducts technical projects. Consolidates results of design elements of major projects for purpose of design review.
- Conceives and plans projects to explore product or process problems; defines and selects new concepts and approaches to the design or development of new or improved products or processes.
- Forms and suggests ideas to support the strategic technical direction of the area. Provide technical guidance to less experienced engineers, designers and technicians.
- Formulates detailed plans for execution by other less experienced engineers.
- Interface with product team members, PCB designers, manufacturing or design engineer, R&D, marketing, regulatory (internal), site engineering, Instrument Development managers and operations.
- Synthesizes Proven Approaches: integrates multiple approaches to solve problems or optimize solutions in complex or cross functional manufacturing processes or product designs.
- Creates/Modifies Subsystems Designs for Complex Problems: integrates subsystems and components in total systems designs; develops specifications from customer requirements.
- Integrates Multiple Project Plans: establishes and reviews complex plans for multiple activities/projects or plans highly complex personal projects; monitors and takes corrective action for processes and systems.
Bachelor's Degree in an Engineering
Special Skills Needed-Test plan and protocol generation, history with medical devices,
Strong FMEA and FDA compliant Risk Analysis
ZipRecruiter - 14 months ago