Performs overall general and preventative maintenance of mechanical and electrical components of production equipment.
- High School Diploma or GED
- At least 3 years of maintenance experience
- Moderate lifting, 15-44 pounds
- Moderate carrying, 15-44 pounds
- Reaching and working above shoulders
- Use of fingers, both hands required
- Depth perception required
Able to walk, stand, crawl, kneel, bend up to 10 hours per day
- Climbing using both legs and arms
- Ability to distinguish basic colors and shades of colors
- Hearing (aid permitted)
- Possess a working knowledge of 480 volt, 277 volt, 240 volt, 208 volt and 120/24 volt systems with the ability to implement these voltages, including routing of all conduit and wires installing breaker panels, disconnects, transformers, lighting, etc. and performing terminations without supervision.
- Basic knowledge of electrical, mechanical and electro-mechanical components.
- Basic knowledge of industrial safety requirements related to hazardous, flammable and explosive materials and environments.
- Ability to self-manage work priorities.
- Ability to specify the needed parts for equipment or process failures.
- Must have organization skills, effective communication skills with both technical and professional staff
- Ability to troubleshoot problems and offer solutions on all industrial systems.
- Knowledge of preventive maintenance
- Ability to work efficiently and with a sense of urgency
- Ability to demonstrate overall safe work behavior; including the utilization of proper safety equipment and adhering to safety guidelines.
Visit us at www.Navistar.com to discover more about our organization.
- Positive Attitude
- Ethics and Navistar's Values
- Action Oriented
- Peer Relationships
- Understanding Others
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Navistar, Inc., a primary operating subsidiary of Navistar International, manufactures medium- and heavy-duty trucks bearing the...