POSITION PURPOSE: Responsible for the day to day operation of the Dynamic Computing Platform at T-Systems North America, specifically with regards to new blocks and new hardware implementation, coordinating the end to end installations with other groups and ensuring the delivery of customer requests within the SLA ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- HW ramp-up Projects for TechBases in North America
- Coordination and tracking of internal orders dealing with server hardware
- Ensure maximum HW usage and re-usage
- Creating and tracking of CAPEX requests
- Coordination and tracking of hardware delivery/relocating
- Coordination of hardware installation/de-installation
- Coordination of requests for change to install/remove systems
- Task tracking within the order
- Report Project Status using standard template
- Realization of final acceptance tests
- Handover of “ready to deploy” Capacity
- Delivery order/tasks formalities
- Daily report of RED internal-Delivery order-tasks
- Weekly status report on open orders with status
- IT Generalist – Excellent knowledge in Virtualization, Operating Systems and Storage Technologies;
- Interpersonal skills – Experience in working with different countries and different cultures.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
T-Systems North America, Inc.
Information and Communication Technology (ICT) connects people and markets worldwide! Deutsche Telekom is one of the leading international companies in ICT. With round about 235.000 employees in 50 countries, we provide innovative solutions to our clients. T-Systems is one of the three successful brands of Deutsche Telekom. We serve large customers and multinational companies through our global infrastructure of data centers and networks. With the help of innovative technology we develop integrated solutions for connected life and work. Let us together shape the world of tomorrow!
Deutsche Telekom - 17 months ago