CallMiner is seeking an experienced and motivated individual to fulfill the role of Systems Integration Engineer. This position will be part of the Technology Services team, and work closely with Product, Project Management, and Professional Services to design and deliver CallMiner’s enterprise software suite to worldwide clients and partners, provide expert technical support to both external and internal customers, and assist in maintaining and advancing the IT environment at CallMiner.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Install and integrate enterprise speech analytics software into client and hosted environments
- Interact with customer IT to plan deployment of CallMiner software
- Analyze various technical challenges and risks throughout implementations and recommend solutions
- Maintain and support existing solutions and issues for our customers
- Handle IT and support related issues from internal customers
- Make recommendations on improvements to deployment processes and internal IT environment
- Provide leadership within the Technology Services department, helping to shape and implement appropriate technologies and processes
- Provide feedback to the Product team from the field
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Network Engineering, Information Technology, or proven equivalent experience
- At least 3-5 years of experience in the Technology industry, preferably in an IT or deployment position
- Exceptional customer service skills with expertise in troubleshooting and solving complex problems
- Excellent organizational, time management, written and verbal communication skills
- Good work ethic, self-motivated and able to put in extra effort when needed
- Experience in providing technical documentation
- Experience with enterprise software installation and support
- Management experience in IT or Tech Services
Other Skills (Beneficial)
- Windows Server 2003 and 2008 OS installation, customization, configuration and troubleshooting
- Linux OS installation, customization, configuration and troubleshooting
- Internet Information Services configuration and troubleshooting
- Understanding of Windows domain security and authentication (Kerberos Delegation knowledge is a plus)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005 and 2008 administration and usage, including queries, stored procedures, and SQL jobs. Database optimization skills a plus.
- Knowledge of networking, including gateways, firewalls, and routers, and how to troubleshoot connectivity problems
- Advanced knowledge of PC architecture including specification, installation, configuration, and support of both x86-based and x64-based hardware.
- Experience with Telco, VOIP, and recording systems.
- Server hardware knowledge and troubleshooting skills, including RAID configurations and general knowledge of system redundancy and failover architectures
- Experience with VMWare implementation and management
- Ability to travel to project locations