Job is located in Coachella, CA.
FOR TABLE GAMES
NOVEMBER 6, 2013
SPOTLIGHT 29 CASINO AND TORTOISE ROCK CASINO
Please fill out an employment application
We are looking for people with great customer service skills and technical skills!
ü 60% Customer service
ü 40% Technical skills
ü Dealers will keep their tokes
ü Auditions only by appointment
For more information contact us at 760-775-3053
If you are a qualifying candidate, we will contact you to schedule an interview and an audition.
Note: Auditions only by appointment
If contacted, black pants and a white long sleeve shirt will be required for the audition.
Would you like to become a Table Games Dealer?
Our casino is offering a free 8 week DEALER course for our new upcoming casino TORTOISE ROCK CASINO in Twenty Nine Palms, CA
For more information: please contact us at 760-775-3053
Conduct gambling table such as blackjack, poker, pai gow poker, caribbean stud, or other games at Spotlight 29 Casino.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily, and in accordance with Spotlight 29 approved policies. The requirements listed below are representative if the knowledge, skill and or ability required. Upon request, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provide outstanding customer service to guests and all other employees by exceeding our mission statement to be the premier entertainment experience in the Coachella Valley.
- Exchange paper currency for playing chips or coin money.
- Ensure that wagers are placed before cards are dealt, or dice are tossed.
- Announce winners to players.
- Compute payable odds to pay winning bets.
- Pay winning bets and collects losing bets.
- Follow established procedures, including game protection.
- Physically handles and verifies accuracy of table fills and credits.
- Attend meetings, training, including safety meetings and training.
- Ensure compliance with all Minimum Internal Control Standards (MICS) as well as all Tribal Internal Control Standards (TICS).
- Present a positive image of the Casino to its guests and vendors and to assist them as required.
- Must follow all safety policies and procedures and attend all scheduled safety meetings and training as a condition of employment.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
This job requires no supervisory responsibilities.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE (MUST BE DOCUMENTED):
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- One to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
CERTIFICATION, LICENSES AND ANY ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Must pass pre-employment and periodic random drug screens
- Must pass pre-employment physical
- Must be able to pass background suitability investigation
- Must obtain a Tribal Gaming License
- Must provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States within 72 hours of employment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Upon request, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand in one location for extended periods of times; the employee is regularly required to hold deck of cards in hand for long periods of time; talk or hear; use hands to finger, handle or feel, and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and peripheral vision. The employee must be able to retain and recall significant amount of gaming regulations.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- The Casino is open 24 hours per day, seven (7) days per week; therefore, you must be flexible to work any and all shifts.
- The Casino is a gaming facility.
- The Casino is not a smoke-free environment.
- This is a fast paced, often stressful position.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually very loud.
- Be aware that surveillance cameras and audio equipment monitor the premises recording activity throughout the facility on a 24-hour, 7 – day per week basis
CareerBuilder - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard