TBM St. Louis/Kansas City
Req Number: hein-00004725
Location(s): St. LouisMO
Heinz North America is seeking a Territory Business Manager of Food Services to develop sales through the introduction and execution of sales plans and programs for specific distributor accounts throughout the St Louis/Kansas City market place. This sales leader, primarily a farmer cultivating existing accounts and managing that business, will plan and execute key account calls, participate in distributor joint calls and introduce market innovations to penetrate accounts. Not only will they represent the iconic Heinz Ketchup brand, but they will also engage in growing the market in a product portfolio that includes frozen soups, condiments, sauces and tomato products.
The Territory Business Manager will participate in the strategic and business planning process for the territory. They will develop and accomplish strategies for market growth and effective distributor partnerships across the territory distributors and key operator accounts. In addition, the incumbent in the role will enable broad management of Heinz business through effective reporting and analysis of their assigned territory and through the implementation of new products and market penetration opportunities.
Who will be successful in this role?
- We are looking for an individual with a Bachelor's Degree in marketing, business or other applicable experience as well as two or more years of prior: Foodservice sales, culinary training or prior experience selling to colleges/universities and K through 12 is preferred.
- A self-starter with demonstrated experience in creating proactive sales solutions for customers and a track record of generating high sales growth.
- An individual with a strong passion for top consumer experience for an iconic branded firm and a strong focus on results, collaboration and continuous improvement.
- A business focused contributor with strong analytical skills evidenced by the ability to create and utilize Excel spreadsheets to determine data trends, conduct business planning presentations and identify market penetration opportunities.
- The successful candidate will also have excellent verbal and written communication skills demonstrated by the ability to create and deliver PowerPoint account presentations and business reviews.
- Bilingual Spanish/English skills would add value to our customer base, but are not considered a requirement for the position.
Bring Us Your Appetite For Success
Heinz is a global company with a long history of success. We offer an environment of strength, stability and exceptionally varied opportunity. Under our impressive portfolio of brands, we lead the industry in quality, value, consumer loyalty, and consumer expectations. Our talent is entrepreneurial, empowered and always collaborative with a culture that allows each person to have an impact every day. Your career with us is limited only by your drive, ambition and imagination and we are committed to maximizing the talents of those who join us. We invite you to learn more about this career opportunity and determine if you are ready to join Heinz!
Throughout the world, Heinz is synonymous with Ketchup ' but we're so much more. Headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, we market an ever-expanding selection of sauces, meals, snacks, and infant/nutrition products such as Ore-Ida, Delimex, WeightWatchers foods and others. We also operate a thriving Foodservice division, which creates and markets products to major restaurants and other consumer outlets.
At Heinz, diversity is implicit in our business strategy for success. By 'making talent an advantage,' diversity and inclusion:
- Enables Heinz to be the 'employer of choice' that hires and retains the best talent from around the world, reflecting the markets and consumers we serve;
- Promotes an inclusive workplace culture that values differences in order to inspire each team member to bring their personal best; and
- Encourages full engagement and contribution from team members to ensure that we have the innovation and creativity to deliver on our mission in every part of our business.
It is the continuing policy of Heinz North America to afford full equal employment opportunity to qualified employees and applicants, regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental handicaps, military or veteran status, sexual preference, or any other protected condition or characteristic in conformity with all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
H.J. Heinz Company - 15 months ago