The Custodian(Porter) plays an important role in helping to maintain a safe & clean environment at our travel plazas. They work under the direction of the Store Manager and are responsible for the following duties:
**In return, TA/PETRO offers benefits for part time employees, meal discounts, uniforms and the chance to learn additional maintenance skills for future internal job postings.
- Cleaning floors by sweeping, mopping or scrubbing as needed.
- Service, clean and supply needed amenities to restrooms on a consistent basis to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Gather & empty trash bins.
- Cleaning debris from the parking lots & surrounding grounds as needed.
- Snow removal from sidewalks & parking areas.
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners & power cleaning equipment to prevent damage to floors/fixtures.
The position requires good communication skills, good personal grooming habits, ability to read & follow directions regarding the use of powered cleaning equipment and mixing of cleaning solutions, and the ability to lift minimum of 50lbs.
Interested in learning more about the opportunity? Submit your application to the following:
www.MyTAJob.com or call 1-888-669-8256