TDM Architect (Test Data Management)
• Over 10 years’ experience in data testing of information / data management projects
• Should possess hands on development / architecting experience in data modeling tools including data discovery tools.
• Should be familiar with test data management aspects like production sub-set, data masking, and data refresh and audit.
• Should have architected solutions using one or more Test data management tools (IBM Optim or Grid Tools or Informatica ILM etc.,)
• Should have good clarity on ‘Golden copy” set up and management from test data management perspective
• Should have implemented centralized test data management request and fulfillment process in a large enterprise with SLA definition and monitoring
• Should have very good exposure to database refresh process and solution for various databases including Oracle, DB2, Teradata and SQL Server
• Very good SQL/PL SQL scripting and Unix Shell scripting knowledge is also required
• Should have implemented automation of data extraction and loading solutions across different databases
• Should have managed testing activities where synthetic test data creation process, methodologies and technologies were implemented
• Should have managed and mentored core test data analyst part of test data management fulfillment team.
APN Consulting, Inc.
1100 Cornwall Road | Suite 205 | Monmouth Junction NJ 08852
Work: 609-924-3400x 113
Email firstname.lastname@example.org |Web http://www.apnconsultinginc.com
APN is an Inc. 500 company (#255 on the 2009 list of fastest growing private US companies)
APN Consulting - 13 months ago